Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fiesta Bowl!

It's great that the Fiesta Bowl is in my back yard. I must say the drive out to Glendale is long! I'm so happy to have gone to both bowl games for FREE! And to have really great seats both times. Ben and I met up with some of his friends and we happened to have two empty seats next to us so we told them to come join us. The game was A-mazing!!

The view from our seats.
I need to make this blog private so I can share with you guys all the details. Ah, the world of dating! Yes, be glad you're not in it! :)

4 comments:

Heather Capener said...

Yes, update please!! Especially since I didn't get to see you at Christmas and this is the first update since November!
Not that I can talk, but please, fill us in!

Emily and Ethan said...

Yes do fill us in on this cutie, sorry we didn't see eachother this Christmas. Please let me know when you are in town again.

Sheri said...

Well you look happy so thats good!
Hope everything is going well for you!

the mortensen's said...

hey girl! he's a cutie and you look happy! can't wait for details